Natural sparkling and still mineral water, fruit spritzers and various types of soft drinks from Haan
- Haaner Felsenquelle: Natural mineral water with carbonic acid. Balanced, light mineralization. Unique sparkling fresh taste. Available in the varieties "Classic", "Medium" and "fine sparkling".
- Haaner Felsenquelle Heilwasser: Natural mineral water with a preventive, soothing and healing effect.
- Bergische Waldquelle: Natural, non-carbonated mineral water with a fine, mild taste
- Fruit spritzers and soft drinks in different varieties
The special nature of neanderland has the greatest share in the quality of the natural mineral waters. You are pure by nature. Thanks to sustainable processes, the modern production facility of the family company ensures that the natural quality of the products is preserved during filling and processing. Great importance is always attached to environmental protection and excellent job satisfaction.
- Regional beverage markets
- Regional grocery store
- Regional gastronomy in neanderland
A dealer directory is available on the website www.haanerfelsenquelle.de
Good to know
Parking lots available
Bus stop available
Hygiene and infection control measures
Arrival & Parking
Coming from the north/south on the A3 at the 19-Kreuz-Hilden, take the A46 in the direction of Wuppertal. Take exit 29-Haan-West. Turn right onto Flurstrasse. At the roundabout, take the third exit. You are right on the grounds of the Haaner Felsenquelle. Parking facilities on site.
Take the SB50 in the direction of Haan Gemeinsberg and get off at the Haan Tannenwäldchen stop. A footpath of approx. 200 m follows. Go east on Flurstraße, take the first exit at the roundabout. The Haaner Felsenquelle is right in front of you.
Contact person: in
Gabriele Roemer family
0049 2129 949 40
Office for Culture and Tourism
Düsseldorfer Strasse 26
0049 2104 99-0