Gut Hixholz in Velbert - place of learning and experience for children of all ages
Gut Hixholz is a farm typical of the Lower Berg region, which has been family-owned since 1911 and is now being run as an agricultural business with dairy cows by the third generation. As a graduate biologist and certified farm experience educator, Claudia Greshake and her team have been offering hands-on country experiences since 2005. Cows, goats, sheep, miniature pigs, donkeys, ponies, cats and farm dogs make children's eyes light up. Experience days expand knowledge and are fun.
- Extracurricular place of learning for school classes and kindergartens
- Children's birthday parties on the farm
- Hands-on experiences for families and groups (bat evenings, pumpkin workshop or winter fairy tales in the stable)
- Holiday programs with animals
- Nature and environmental education adventure days
Good to know
Days off: Sunday
for school classes
Hygiene and infection control measures
The current hygiene and infection protection measures of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia apply.
depending on the offer
Office for Culture and Tourism
Düsseldorfer Strasse 26
0049 2104 99-0