Deusser-Haus – collection on local history

PDF

museum/exhibition
The manor house built in 1848 was the home of the Sonderbund painter August Deusser (1870-1942) for a number of years. Archaeological finds, documents, handicraft and agricultural exhibits, as well as models on the subject of Rhine shipping make the history of Monheim am Rhein and the historical living and working worlds comprehensible up to the present.


Good to know

Opening hours

Guided tours by appointment.

General Information

  • Bus stop available

fitness

  • Bad weather offer

  • for any weather

  • for groups

  • for children (3-6 years)

  • for children (6-10 years)

  • for children (from 10 years)

foreign languages

German

Payment options

Eintritt frei

Hygiene and infection control measures

The current hygiene and infection protection measures of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia apply.

Arrival & Parking

Coming from the north/south on the A 59, take exit 25-Monheim, continue west on Opladener Str. Turn right onto Baumberger Chaussee, turn left onto Niederstrasse, turn left onto Krischerstrasse and turn right onto An d'r Kapell. The Deusser-Haus - collection of local history is on the left at the end of the street directly on the Rhine.

author

Office for Culture and Tourism

Düsseldorfer Strasse 26
40822 Mettmann

0049 2104 99-0

Organization

our recommendation

Nearby

Deusser-Haus – collection on local history

At the chapel 2
40789 Monheim am Rhein

0049 2173 514 54

http://www.monheim-heimatbund.de/

You seem to be using Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web browserto view our website.

For functionality and security reasons, we strongly recommend using an up-to-date web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera or Edge to use. Internet Explorer does not display all of the content on our website correctly and does not offer all of its functions.